Employees approaching retirement often benefit from support in making the transition from work to retirement. When individuals consider retirement they often do not fully consider all the various implications. Our programmes are individually tailored to help individuals explore both financial and lifestyle considerations in addition to exploring potential employment, educational and entrepreneurial opportunities and is tailored to each individual’s personal situation. We offer both 1:1 programmes and group workshops, depending on your requirements.
Tailored For You
Programme content will be tailored to the individual and helps them explore both financial and lifestyle considerations in addition to exploring potential employment, educational and entrepreneurial opportunities. Individuals are supported every step of the way to help them make the right decisions for them and their family. This programme helps to increase awareness of new opportunities when entering retirement and helps to develop a positive and clear view of the future.
Our pre-retirement programmes are divided into two parts – lifestyle and financial planning.
- Understanding and accepting the changes taking place including discussion around the change curve.
- Discussion around the opportunities retirement brings.
- Family matters including changing
- Home situation and relocation options.
- Emotional wellbeing and health.
- Assessment of lifestyle factors.
- Creating an action plan.
- Personal identity
- Use of time.
- Employment and entrepreneurial possibilities during retirement.
- Financial planning considerations.
- Pension considerations.
- Tax considerations.
- Making a will.
Additional input from an IFA
- A free of charge additional consultation to discuss the financial situation in more depth can be made with our regulated financial advisers.
Pre-retirement services can be delivered in a group or 1:1, onsite or online.