Employees approaching retirement often benefit from support in making the transition from work to retirement. When individuals consider retirement it’s not easy for them to fully consider all the various implications on their own. Our programmes are individually tailored to help individuals explore both financial and lifestyle considerations in addition to exploring potential employment, educational and entrepreneurial opportunities and is tailored to each individual’s personal situation. We offer both 1:1 programmes and group workshops, online or onsite depending on your requirements.
Tailored For You
Programme content will be tailored to the individual and helps them explore both financial and lifestyle considerations in addition to exploring potential employment, educational and entrepreneurial opportunities. Individuals are supported every step of the way to help them make the right decisions for them and their family. This programme helps to increase awareness of new opportunities when entering retirement and helps to develop a positive and clear view of the future.
Our pre-retirement programmes include both lifestyle and financial aspects. Typical programme content includes:
- Understanding and accepting the changes taking place including discussion around the change curve.
- Assessment of lifestyle factors and evaluation of opportunities.
- Changing the balance in life from work to life after work.
- Family matters including changing relationships.
- Personal identity.
- Use of time.
- Home situation and relocation options.
- Employment and entrepreneurial possibilities during retirement.
- Emotional wellbeing and health.
- Pension and financial planning considerations.
- Making a will.
- Focus on what’s beginning rather than what’s ending.
- Creating an action plan.
- We also offer a free of charge additional consultation to discuss the financial situation in more depth with our approved financial advisers.
Pre-retirement services can be delivered in a group or 1:1, onsite or online.