Our most popular workshop, specifically created to give individuals everything they need to be successful in their job search. Delivered in person on-site or online.
Tailored For You
All workshops can be delivered onsite or online and are tailored specifically to the group attending to ensure the support is provided at the right level. By tailoring workshops in this way we support individuals to achieve their next role quickly in today’s job market.
Tailored For You
Programme content will be tailored to each individual. Programmes should be selected depending on likely requirements given the individual’s personal career situation – i.e. length of service, need for reassurance, support and confidence, whether there’s a draft CV already, confidence at interviews and their current ability to conduct a successful job search.
Our most popular workshop, delivered onsite or online, specifically created to give individuals everything they need to be successful in their job search.
The successful re-employment of individuals depends on how well they are able to conduct a job search. This highly interactive and tailored workshop provides participants with everything they need to be able to secure a new role.
- Understanding and accepting the change taking place.
- Setting a job search objective.
- Developing a winning CV.
- Covering letters.
- Interviewing skills – both online and in person.
- LinkedIn and online presence
- Evaluating and negotiating job offers.
- Understanding today’s job market and where to find new roles.
- Creating a personal action plan.
Benefits to the Individual
- Individuals are trained and prepared to launch themselves into the job market and carry out an effective job search campaign with confidence.
Benefits to the Organisation
- Employees are now looking more positively at the situation and are focusing on the future.
- Improved morale and confidence reduces negativity against the company.
- Employees are more likely to see the change as an opportunity.
All individuals who have attended a workshop / webinar will be supported by both their own dedicated Personal Career Coach through our Careerline Telephone Helpdesk and the Virtual Career Centre Online Resources at no additional cost.