Ideal for C Suite Employees, Executives, Directors and Managers, our senior level 1-1 outplacement programmes contain unlimited consultancy with full proactive support and online resources for a 6 or 12 month period. Unlimited coaching provides the additional support required for a successful career transition at this level.
Tailored For You
Every programme we deliver is bespoke and tailored to each individual’s own unique personal and career situation.
Tailored For You
Programme content will be tailored to each individual. Programmes should be selected depending on likely requirements given the individual’s personal career situation – i.e. length of service, need for reassurance, support and confidence, whether there’s a draft CV already, confidence at interviews and their current ability to conduct a successful job search.
Our typical senior level programmes include:
CAREER ASSESSMENT – defining the objective.
- Review of Options – take a step back with the consultant and carry out an objective review of available options.
- Personal Assessment – to identify the most valuable transferable skills and achievements.
- Career Options – analysis and discussion to determine a realistic career objective in the current job market. This can include consideration of self-employment, NED, interim, portfolio or contract roles. It can also provide support with making a complete or partial career change.
Development of the Marketing Materials – giving the individual the edge in the current market.
- A Winning CV – that supports the career objective.
- Covering Letters – that are tried and tested to get better results in every situation.
- LinkedIn Profile – developed to maximise the online presence.
Honing Self-Marketing Skills – making the most of interviews / presentations.
- Interview Preparation – to provide both the answers and confidence.
- Presentation Skills – constructive input and feedback.
- Interview Formats – how to succeed at all different types of interviews including online interviews.
- Role Play – to practice and refine skills and provide added confidence. Additional role play sessions can be provided to prepare for specific interviews.
Understanding the Routes to Market – focusing on the unadvertised job market.
- Headhunters, Recruiters, Agencies – help with who to approach and how to do it effectively.
- Direct Approaches – how to approach organisations or individuals and secure meetings.
- Advertised Response – how to analyse vacancies and respond to get on the ‘yes’ pile.
- Development of the Marketing Action Plan – to cover all routes to market.
- Networking –The techniques of networking and how to implement them. We will help develop the network.
Campaign Management and Resources – providing the best resources and support.
- Campaign Management – A Personal Career Coach will be allocated for the entire programme duration to support the implementation of the marketing plan.
- Company Research – unlimited access for the duration of the programme to our database containing information on over 1 million UK companies.
- Unlimited Consultancy – The consultancy team will continue to be available for any further training, reassurance or advice for the duration of the programme.
- Recruiters – access to a recruiter database.
- LinkedIn – training on how to use LinkedIn in both a research and self marketing capacity.
- Virtual Career Centre – access to our unique online resources providing a wealth of information to support the consultancy sessions
Developing the offers and securing a better package.
- Evaluating and Negotiating Offers – to ensure they’re the right opportunities and to negotiate and maximise the remuneration available.
Ongoing relationship / Onboarding support
- Coaching Support to ease into the new role – to include first 100 days planning.
- Consultancy sessions can be delivered in person or online. Click here to view our full table of 1-1 programme options.