Our cost effective online outplacement programme provides access to everything an individual requires to secure a new role. This includes CV, LinkedIn and interview preparation and webinars.
Tailored For You
We provide a personal password for individuals to access the full online programme, plus technical help by phone or email to answer any questions that arise.
Tailored For You
Individuals will work with our team to tailor the online programme so that it suits their needs, addressing their key concerns and priorities with their job search. The only programme allows individuals to take control of their search and helps to accelerate their performance to achieve results and successful outcomes.
Please watch the short video below to find out what’s available through our online outplacement programme.
Our Online Outplacement Programme includes:
- Full Online Career Transition Programme – containing exercises, videos and training materials.
- CV builder tool – quick and easy way to create and format a CV, includes sample CVs
- Cover letter builder tool – includes sample letters for various applications
- Interview preparation – tutorials and an interview simulator including video recording
- Elevator pitch tool– how to create an outstanding 60 second summary to engage your listeners
- Company research database – access to over a million companies and contacts
- Application forms – videos, articles and tips on how to submit successful applications
- Practice online assessments – includes aptitude tests and the results
- LinkedIn and Networking – social media training and tutorials on building your network
- Recruiter contacts – access to a database of local and specialised recruitment agencies
- Job Boards – access to thousands of jobs via the job search engine and job boards
- Over 150 expert videos and training – up to date advice on all aspects of the job search
- Live webinars – content typically includes:
- How to get the best results from recruiters
- How to make direct approaches to companies
- How to network successfully and grow your network
- Coping with change and developing resilience
- Create a winning CV
- Interview preparation
- Understanding today’s Job Market
- How to use the Virtual Career Centre
Our team are on hand to provide additional support and advice for any individual using the online programme. Resources are set out in an intuitive and accessible format, available on all devices.
See two sample views of the site below:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org today to ask for a free sample password to explore this programme further.