Our most popular workshop / webinar, specifically created to give individuals everything they need to be successful in their job search.
Tailored For You
All workshops and webinars are tailored specifically to the group attending to ensure the support is provided at the right level. By tailoring workshops in this way we support individuals to achieve their next role quickly in today’s job market.
Tailored For You
Programme content will be tailored to each individual. Programmes should be selected depending on likely requirements given the individual’s personal career situation – i.e. length of service, need for reassurance, support and confidence, whether there’s a draft CV already, confidence at interviews and their current ability to conduct a successful job search.
Our most popular workshop / webinar, delivered in person or online, specifically created to give individuals everything they need to be successful in their job search.
The successful re-employment of individuals depends on how well they are able to conduct a job search. This highly interactive workshop / webinar provides participants with everything they need to be able to secure a new role. Workbooks are provided for each attendee. Programme materials are tailored to the specific group.
- Understanding and accepting the change taking place.
- Assessing skills and accomplishments.
- Setting a career objective.
- Developing a winning CV.
- Writing effective covering letters.
- Interviewing skills and answering difficult questions.
- Using research, social media and networking effectively.
- Evaluating and negotiating job offers.
- Understanding today’s job market and the sources of opportunity.
- Creating a personal action plan.
Benefits to the Individual
- Individuals are trained and prepared to launch themselves into the job market and carry out an effective job search campaign with confidence.
Benefits to the Organisation
- Employees are now looking more positively at the situation and are focusing on the future.
- Improved morale and confidence reduces negativity against the company.
- Employees are more likely to see the change as an opportunity.
All individuals who have attended a workshop / webinar will be supported by both their own dedicated Personal Career Coach through our Careerline Helpdesk and the Virtual Career Centre Online Resources at no additional cost.
Following attendance on the workshops individuals can be provided with 1:1 coaching sessions. This allows them to focus on personally specific areas of their job search as the sessions are tailored to individual circumstances. We can deliver full days of 1:1 coaching consultations on the client site as required, see more information about this here.