We’re called Outplacement First because this is where we began. We’ve since grown and now deliver UK wide redeployment, outplacement, pre-retirement and change solutions. We rebranded in January 2019 and thought ‘what better name?’ – We are proud to be Outplacement First and promise to put all employees we support, first.
Frequently asked questions about our outplacement services
- Individuals are trained and prepared to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Individuals are supported throughout the process and have an increased chance of success in their career path.
- Employees are now looking more positively at the situation and are focusing on the future.
- Improved morale and confidence reduces negativity against the company.
- Employees are more likely to see the change as an opportunity.
Simply contact us, we’ll take a few details and deliver the service and you can see whether you’d then like to work with us again moving forward.
If they have a CV currently, even a draft, we ask them to send it over as we forward it to their consultant to help them prepare for the first meeting. When we’ve had the initial conversation, which we do as soon as we hear from you with the go ahead, we speak to our consultant, get availability and book the first meeting in the diary and also forward passwords to the online resources.
We then set everything up for the individual and invoice the company when they’ve had the first session. We don’t invoice in advance.
We only invoice when the first meeting has taken place. If they have the full consultancy part of the programme and then take a break before they start their job search we’d invoice still when the consultancy takes place. If they don’t start the programme at all, we don’t invoice.
Subscribe to our mailing list for all of the latest news and information.